You will have to be a experienced Nursery Practitioner with atleast 1 years experience in this role and extremely passionate about the early years.
As the Nursery Practitioner, you will be working with the 2-3's but from time to time you may be moved around if required.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week with varying shift patterns dependant on the need of the nursery which is open between 7.45am - 6pm.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ level 3/CACHE Level 3/BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years in a nursery
- Have experience of working as a Key Worker / Nursery Officer
- Have working experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum (upto date with the 2012 EYFS changes)
- Safe Guarding and Paediatric qualifications are preferred but not necessary
The rate of pay is between £17,500 to £19,000 depending on experience and this position offers great support and training if needed.
If you want to apply for this Nursery Practitioner position please send your CV over to us,
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.