NRS are currently recruiting for a full time Nursery Practitioner in the Forest Hill area. You will have to be a experienced Nursery Practitioner with atleast 1 years experience in this role and extremely passionate about early years.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week with varying shift patterns dependent on the need of the nursery which is open between 7.45am - 6pm. This Nursery Practitioner role has the opportunity to work with all age groups 0-2, 2-3 and 3-5.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ level 3/CACHE Level 3/BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent. Alternatively if you have a full and relevant Level 2 childcare qualification and are looking for career progression then please still get in touch.
- Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years in a nursery
- Have experience of working as a Key Worker / Nursery Practitioner
- Have working experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum (upto date with the 2012 EYFS changes)
- Safe Guarding and Paediatric qualifications are preferred but not necessary
The rate of pay is between £17,000 to £20,000 depending on experience and this position offers great support and training if needed.
If you want to apply for this Nursery Practitioner position please hit the apply button.
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.