NRS are recruiting for a friendly local Nursery based within the Penge area. They are looking to recruit a Nursery Room Leader for their Toddler Room as their current Room Leader is relocatng.
You will have to be an experienced Nursery Room Leader with atleast 1 years experience in this role and extremely passionate about the early years.
As the Nursery Room Leader, you will be working with the 2-3's.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week with varying shift patterns dependent on the need of the nursery which is open between 8am - 6pm.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ level 3/CACHE Level 3/BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years in a nursery
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Room Leader
- Have working experience and knowledge of the EYFS framework (upto date with the 2012 EYFS changes)
- Safe Guarding and Paediatric qualifications are preferred but not necessary
The rate of pay is between £21,000 to £23,000 depending on experience and this position offers great support and the opportunity for training if needed. They also award vouchers to the employee of the month and performance bonuses.
If you want to apply for this Nursery Room Leader position please send your CV over to us,
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.