NRS are working in partnership with a fantastic nursery in the Catford area. They are looking to recruit a Third in Charge for their Pre-School Room (3-5s). The nursery is a relatively new setting which is extremely spacious and the management are staff focused.
You will have to be an experienced Nursery Room Leader or Third in Charge with atleast 1 years experience in this role and extremely passionate about the early years.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week with varying shift patterns dependent on the need of the nursery which is open between 7.15am - 6.15pm.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ level 3/CACHE Level 3/BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years in a nursery
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Room Leader/Third in Charge
- Have working experience and knowledge of the EYFS framework (upto date with the 2012 EYFS changes)
- Safe Guarding and Paediatric qualifications are preferred but not necessary
The rate of pay is between £21,000 to £24,000 depending on experience and this position offers great support and the opportunity for training if needed.
If you want to apply for this Third in Charge position please send your CV over to us,
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.