Network Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner to join a privately owned nursery in the Forest Hill area.
We are currently looking for a Nursery Nurse/ Nursery Practitioner to join their team. They are a privately owned nursery based in Forest Hill, South East London located 5 minutes from Forest Hill Station, which is served by National Rail and the Overground. Parking is also available nearby.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for key children and must be able to work effectively within a team to deliver high quality activities; implement the EYFS Statutory framework; carry out observations; and maintain reports.
We are looking for a newly qualified/experienced childcare practitioner who has:
- A relevant childcare qualification - minimum NVQ3/NNEB/BTEC Diploma Level 3. We will consider a newly qualified level 2.
- Knowledge, experience of working within and implementing the EYFS Statutory framework.
- Good organisational, observation and planning skills
- Experience working in a similar role eg., 3 months to 5 years
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
The job is full time position of 4 days a week (36 hours). 20 days annual holiday plus an additional 5 days (discretionary) at Christmas/New Year. The nursery offers support and training opportunities for career development.
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check. Enhanced Disclosure expense to be met by applicant.