NRS Contact Centre are looking for supervised contact workers to provide quality contact between children and their birth families.
We are currently looking for individuals who have experience of observation and reporting writing with some safeguarding experience and experience of working with children and families.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Setting up and clearing up of the room for the children
- Observation and intervention during contact should a safeguarding issue arise
- Completion of detailed reports in readiness for the social workers
- Building professional working relationships with families and children
- Supporting children and young people to feel safe and secure in the contact setting.
You will be working as part of a team and will be provided with support, training and ongoing supervision.