Are you qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Early Years/ childcare or equivalent, and have a real passion for childcare? Do you have a minimum of 2-3 year's relevant experience of working in a Nursery setting as Nursery Practitioner?
We are working with a fantastic Nursery in the South East London Area, who is looking for an experienced and motivated Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to start as soon as possible.
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will need to;
- Have good communication and organisational skills, both from a written and verbal perpective;
- Have good working knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum;
- Build positive relationships with both children and parents;
- Maintain a safe and nurturing environment;
- Ensure the nursery is clean after any activities, and maintain a reasonable level of cleanliness throughout;
- Be flexible and willing to move within the nursery, to work with the different ranges of children as required;
Nursery Practitioners will also need to be flexible with shift patterns, with the Nursery opening times being 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday.
For more details, please contact Network Recruitment Solutions on 020 8690 9010.
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt for the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and all applicants are required to undergo an enhanced disclosure check.