Location: South East London
Hours: Full time, 36.25 hours per week
NRS is working with a chain group of Nurseries, recruiting dynamic and knowledgeable Room Leaders for a number of nurseries based in the South East London Area.
You will ideally be an experienced Level 3 (or above) Nursery Practitioner with at least 2 year’s experience of working within an Early year’s setting. Leadership experience is essential, and you will be required to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the EYFS.
- Understand the difference between Safeguarding and Child Protection.
- Demonstrate knowledge of observations and Assessments.
You would be:
- Responsible for the day to day running of a designated room.
- Distribute staff and resources effectively, maintaining ratios while supporting other rooms.
- Lead the planning of age appropriate activities.
- Carrying out observations, being a good role model and remaining professional to staff, (children always!).
- Coaching/supporting staff.
This is a full time position, working 36.25 hours per week with varying shift patterns (dependent on the need of the nursery) which is open between 8am - 6pm.
The Nursery chain offers great support and opportunity for training if needed, as well as a lot of incentives for staff;
- 50% off of childcare
- 7% pension contribution from employer
- Up to 25 days annual leave + bank holiday + 3 days over Christmas
- 10% off GLL gym membership
If you want to apply for this Nursery Room Leader position, please send your CV over to us.
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.