NRS Child Contact Centre was established in 2006 and has been providing an impartial, safe and friendly service to children and their families ever since.
Our Contact Centre provide a warm, inviting environment where parents and family members can enjoy private, quality time with their children. We can provide both Supervised and Supported contact and work in partnership with CAFCASS, Fostering & Adoption Agencies, Solicitors and Local Authorities.
We uphold quality standards and to do so, we hold Enhanced Accreditation to the National Association of Child Contact Centres and work to their guidelines. We are also approved providers of SPIP, The Separated Parents Information Programme, and hold sessions on a weekly basis.
Our Contact Centre services:
- Supervised Contact – qualified contact facilitators provide face to face, discreet contact with children and parents and provide full written reports to the commissioning authority
- Supported Contact – room only service for estranged parents/relatives to enjoy quality time with their children
- Separated Parent Information Programme – ongoing courses for parents who have been ordered by court to attend a programme
- Child Escort Service – collection and return of children to and from the Contact Centre
- Handover Service – facilitate the exchange of children at our premises without parents meeting face to face
- Family Support Workers – provide direct support to the family home with supporting children, parenting or budget skills (LA only)
- Day care/Respite Service – look after children in our contact rooms while you attend training courses (LA only)
- Outreach Community Support Workers – provide community-based activities including swimming, bowling, visiting the park for mainstream and special educational needs children