NRS Foster Care Recruitment is a dedicated specialist division recruiting quality Foster Carers for the Pubic Sector, working alongside local authorities to provide greater efficiencies, cost-savings and flexible recruitment solutions.
NRS Foster Care Recruitment works in line with all the Fostering regulations and with BAAF standards and any individual requirements: we will work with you to meet your specific needs.
Having worked within London and the Home Counties for a number of years we have a thorough understanding of the diversity that exists within each borough and have tried and tested a number of unique approaches to attract hard-to-reach groups.
We listen to the needs of the client and take the time to understand where you may have gaps and/or mismatching of children and young people to Foster Carers and will target those key areas in order to try and re-address this balance.
We provide a complete and comprehensive package from marketing campaign, initial enquiry, assessment and presentation to fostering panel.
Our foster care services:
- PAR Assessments For Adoption
- Fostering Form F Assessments - Full recruitment & assessment
- Special Guardianship Assessments
- Connected Persons / Kinship Assessments
- Connected Persons / Kinship Assessments (with full referencing & statutory checks)
- Supported Lodging Assessments
- Supported Lodging - Full recruitment & assessment